IPR & DMCA Compliance Policy
Shapewear.pk is a B2C marketplace for online shopping in Pakistan. Our website provides an online platform to independent sellers and allows them to list and sell their products through internet within Pakistan. We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Shapewear.pk maintains its compliance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringements. We have a policy ensure DMCA compliance and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If your copyrighted material has been posted on WWW.SHAPEWEAR.PK and you want this material removed, you are required to provide a written communication through e-mail, that details the information listed on our website. Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the seller who uploaded infringing material.
Shapewear.pk and its owners are not responsible for any violation of intellectual property of the rightful owner through this website. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented here, only the content provider/responsible seller be held liable. Designated Agent To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send a DMCA Notice (containing details of your IP and website link/s which infringes your rights) to the following email address to reach the designated agent (the “Designated Agent”) of this Website. Designated agent can be reached via following email address:
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
- The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim: An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Identification of the copyrighted material claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted material at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such material at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
Your DMCA notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available, and may be sent to third parties.
Please allow 15 business days for an email response.